To eliminate possible issues, please use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox when accessing the gpstc.org site or any of its applications.
I forgot my password? I need to reset my password? How do I recover my account? I don't know what email I used with my account.
Follow the steps below to retrieve your GPSTC ID or reset your password. These steps will also allow you to access your account and update your email address.
- Click on the GPSTC Access tab at the top right of the GPSTC website, www.gpstc.org.
- Click on the Forgot your GPSTC ID or Forgot your Password link above the login section.
- Try to recover your account using the "By Email" option. If you are unsure of the email associated with your account, click the "By SSN" button. Provide the last 4 digits of your SSN, as well as your last name. The Date of Birth is optional.
- If you have an existing account setup, you may be prompted to answer your security questions. If we are unable to match your account, skip down to step 7.
- Upon successfully answering the security questions, you will be presented with the option to reset your password. Please enter the password you wish to use; you will need to enter it twice on this page. Also, notice your GPSTC ID is listed on this page for future reference. If you don't need to reset your password, just click the "here" link to go straight to your account.
- Once you receive the password reset success message, you can click the "click here" link to login using your GPSTC ID and the password you just specified. Remember, the GPSTC ID was listed on the previous Password Reset screen.
- If we were unable to match your account in step 4, you will be prompted to enter the following information to confirm your identity. If you are not currently employed with an agency, please choose "Private Citizen" next to the agency field. Otherwise, select your primary employing agency.
- After submitting this information, it will be reviewed by Registration staff. If approved, an email with be sent to the address you provided with your GPSTC ID number and/or information on how to reset your password.
Please allow 48 hours for processing
If after 48 hours you have not received an email, you may contact the Registrar's Office at email@example.com.
Employed personnel may require employment verification via an Agency Administrator or Training Officer prior to account access. We will notify you are the training officer if this verification is required. If after 48 hours you have not received an email containing your GPSTC ID number and instructions on how to login to your account, contact your agency Training Officer and ask them to login using their GPSTC Account to verify your employment.