How do I sign up for Governor Initiative courses? Can I take Use of Force online?
Follow the steps below to find online training courses and successfully register for them online.
Click on the GPSTC Access tab at the top right of the GPSTC website, www.gpstc.org.
- Login to GPSTC Access with your Student ID or personal email and your password.
- Once you have successfully logged in, you will see the Dashboard.
- Click "Course Calendar" found in the column on the left side.
- To isolate online training courses only, type "ONLINE" in the search bar provided.
- Click "Register" next to the online training course you want to register for.
- On the Process Registration page, complete the Student Information and Application Information before continuing. You only need to enter an "O Key" if you need to report your hours to POST.
- Once the information has been completed, read the paragraph at the bottom of the page and check the box to indicate verification. Click "Process Application" to continue.
- Your registration has now been processed and you will continue by clicking "Access Online Training" found at the bottom of the screen.