To eliminate possible issues, please use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox when accessing the gpstc.org site or any of its applications.
I have never setup an account, how do I get started. I have attended training, but never setup an online account.
Follow the steps below to setup your GPSTC account.
- Click on the GPSTC Access tab at the top right of the GPSTC website, www.gpstc.org.
- Click on the 'Setup Account' link above the login section.
- Click the "By SSN" button. Provide the last 4 digits of your SSN, as well as your last name. The Date of Birth is optional.
- Enter your student information in the boxes below. If you happen to already have an account, you may be asked to answer recovery questions.
- After submitting this information, it will be reviewed by Registration staff. If approved, an email with be sent to the address you provided with your GPSTC ID number and/or information on how to reset your password.
Please allow 48 hours for processing
If after 48 hours you have not received an email, you may contact the Registrar's Office at email@example.com.
Employed personnel may require employment verification via an Agency Administrator or Training Officer prior to account access. We will notify you are the training officer if this verification is required. If after 48 hours you have not received an email containing your GPSTC ID number and instructions on how to login to your account, contact your agency Training Officer and ask them to login using their GPSTC Account to verify your employment.