I am the administrator my agency. How do I register my students for training at GPSTC?
Follow the steps below to register yourself or those on your roster for classes.
- Click on the GPSTC Access tab at the top right of the GPSTC website, www.gpstc.org. If you don't have an account, please click here for further instructions.
- Login with your GPSTC ID and Password.
- Choose "Course Catalog" from the menu on the left.
- Search for a select a class using the search box on the right and click on the course name of the course you wish to register.
- Find the date you wish to register and click the "Register" link to the right of the class information. If you don't see the "Register" link, either you are not logged in, you are not a Training or Full Administrator of the Agency, or the course is not within the 90 day registration window.
- Select the student you wish to register for this course, it could be someone listed on your Agency Roster or yourself. If you do not see the student you wish to register in the list, please ensure they are on your roster or click the "Show Students Attending Similar Courses" link to see if they are already registered for the class.
- On the Process Registration page, complete the Student Information and Application Information before continuing. You only need to enter an "O Key" if you need to report the student's hours to POST.
- Once the information has been completed, read the paragraph at the bottom of the page and check the box to indicate verification. Click "Process Application" to continue.
- Your registration has now been processed. You may wish to print this page as confirmation of your registration. You can click 'Return to Dashboard' or 'Register Another Student'.