The Agency Profile application is no longer available. All agency administration functions can now be accessed by logging into your personal student account at https://access.gpstc.org/student.
Once you have successfully logged in, you will find the agency administration menu in the top right corner as indicated below.
If you are attempting to set up a new agency or there are not any active administrators within your agency, follow the steps below.
- Log in to your student account at https://access.gpstc.org/student.
- Select Student Profile, located in the top right corner.
- Scroll down to Agency Affiliations. Click the “here” link in the sentence at the bottom of the block.
- Use the drop down box to select your agency and then click the Submit button.
- Clicking the Submit button sends the request to a current agency administrator. This administrator will approve or deny your request to be an administrator.
- If your agency is not located in the drop down menu, click the link located below the submit button.
- Fill out all information on the Create/Update Agency Account page and click Submit. The Registrar’s Office will review your request. Please allow up to 7 days for approval.